Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mangosucker
Serial Port
Views: 457
Message 11 of 12

Re: Office 365 activation on Yoga 920

This issue is truly bizarre.  I have a ticket with Lenovo indicating I have already been sent an activation email from Microsoft with the link to my one year subscription.  I am still not getting this email.  I have a new ticket with Microsoft opened this morning where they remoted into my computer, checked out the error message I am getting, and viewed my subscription receipt from Lenovo.  Based on this, they said Lenovo needed to give me a product key for the one year subscription since the subscription was purchased from Lenovo.   But when I explained to them that I already tried that route many times now, Microsoft was nice enough to agree to give me a one year subscription directly from Microsoft based on my proof of purchase from Lenovo.

I am going to try the activation now.  Fingers crossed!

mangosucker
Serial Port
Views: 454
Message 12 of 12

Re: Office 365 activation on Yoga 920

Success!!!   The replacement subscription that  Microsoft generously provided is installed.   Still can't believe it took 6 days to resolve such an issue.  I still wonder why my original subscription never worked.  So if anyone else is having the same issue as me, try Microsoft support and let them have remote access to your computer to view your on-line receipt with Lenovo.  Maybe you will have success like I did.  Very nice support agents at Microsoft!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors