cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amirstrungaru
What's DOS?
Views: 683
Message 1 of 2

Please Help! YOGA 900 not show battery left when unpluged. Still shows that is charging even if not.

Hello. I just bought a new YOGA 900 and it permanently indicates that the ac adapter is plugged in, even when the laptop is not plugged, and it is only on batery.  

I tried to instal the latest drivers, and to search solutions online and i still not reolved the problem.

If anyone can help me, i will be very gratefull.

Best Regards 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 653
Message 2 of 2

Re: Please Help! YOGA 900 not show battery left when unpluged. Still shows that is charging even if

Welcome to the forums!

That's an odd error. What does the Lenovo Settings app tell you about the power status? Open the Lenovo Settings app, and click on the battery icon on the left to get to the Power Status page:

Y900 30.png

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors