Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cecily1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 193
Message 1 of 2

Printing in Color

I'm having trouble printing in color with my yoga 730 laptop. There is no print in color option on word and when I go to printing settings there's still no option to print in color. Help! It feels like I've tried everything, and I know it's not the printer.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 157
Message 2 of 2

Re: Printing in Color

Seriously doubt it has anything to do with the computer. Printing is little more than a word processing program communicating with a printer through the use of drivers. You don't note the make or model of the printer, but I'd bet updating its firmware, then uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers according to the printer manufacturer's directions would solve the problem.  Often, manufacturers have their own driver-installation programs. If those programs aren't run or run in the wrong order, Windows ends up installing its own drivers and nothing works as expected.

I've messed this up a few times by running the installation program after I'd connected the printer when the directions said to run the install program first and only connect the printer when prompted.  Again, it would depend on the printer in question.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors