07-02-2017

IT

6 Signins

77 Page Views

• Views: 77
  • Message 1 of 5

Problems with touchpad gestures Yoga 500 IBD

2017-07-02, 14:27 PM

Hi everybody, I apoligize in advance for my english. I bought a lenovo yoga series 500 IBD recently, and I have done the update to Windows 10. Initially the multitouch gestures (synapctis) worked well, but after one week I had a problem with the three finger gestures to switch from one app to another one. I updated the driver of touchpad from the Windows setting, but it doesn't worked, so I updated the driver manually by downloading it from the Lenovo site, but it still doesn't work. The synpactis settings of three finger gestures are on, and the other gestures with two fingers works. The synapctis version is ClickPad V1.6. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you in advance, and sorry again for my english :)
P.S. The default OS of this pc is windows 8.1, but I repeat, the three finger gestures worked initially

Options

2954 Posts

02-22-2017

GB

1083 Signins

26243 Page Views

• Views: 26243
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Problems with touchpad gestures Yoga 500 IBD

2017-07-04, 10:02 AM

Hello Duccio98

Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.

Has this ever worked in the Windows 10 OS?

Try to download the Touchpad(if available) and Chipset drivers for the unit from the support page.

Make sure to reboot after an update on the unit.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

==================================================================================
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Pesszimistának lenni a legjobb, vagy igazad van, vagy kellemesen meglepődsz...
Options

4 Posts

07-02-2017

IT

6 Signins

77 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2017-07-04, 12:59 PM
Hello,
it has worked for about 3-4 days with windows 10, but it has suddenly stopped to work. Another problem is that 2 days ago the touchscreen stopped to work suddenly, but i fixed the problem from the settings. I have already tried to install the chipset and the touchpad drivers but I had no results... I noticed that the 3 fingers gestures work on google chrome because if I move the fingers on left or right the browser go on the former page or on the subsequent page. But when the gestures worked, with the 3 fingers gestures I could switch from one app to another one, or I could hide the application, show all the application open and more...
Options

4 Posts

07-02-2017

IT

6 Signins

77 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2017-07-05, 10:56 AM
In my opinion this pc has serious problems of compatibility. Sometimes the touchscreen doesn't work, sometimes the cursor is not visible, sometime the pc switch to tablet mode or laptop mode automatically. I'm not happy of it
Options

19 Posts

07-02-2017

US

25 Signins

238 Page Views

• Views: 238
  • Message 5 of 5

2017-07-07, 4:56 AM
I have a Yoga 900. 2-finger tap (for right click) would not work on it no matter what. Turned out it was a faulty registry setting (Lenovo's fault). Changed the registry setting, and worked like a charm.

That having been said....don't screw around with registry settings unless you know what you're doing.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete