Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chopista
Blue Screen Again
Views: 117
Message 1 of 2

Problems with voice chat in games yoga 730-15ikb

I can't find a solution for this, I have a lot of time looking for the solution of the problem and I can't find it, this is what happens...

When I'm playing, for example, "league of legends" when in game alone everything is ok but if I'm in League with friends and we are using the voice chat of the game (don't know if its the same using skype) well while in-game the keyboard gets like stuck sometimes and it is so hard to play like that even in fortnite it happens too, this only happens when I'm in voice chat but if I'm not, everything is ok.

Please someone if you know why this happens tell me how to fix it.

Thank you <3 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 62
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problems with voice chat in games yoga 730-15ikb

Hi Chopista!

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

We'd like to know if you're still experiencing the lag on your keyboard when on mic in game. If so, try to go to Settings, Voice > Advanced, then disable the high packet option. Hit done then restart your laptop. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors