Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielGuerrero
Paper Tape
Views: 232
Message 1 of 4

REPLACEMENT FOR YOGA C930 PEN?

I have the YOGA C930 (not YOGABOOK) and i am looking for the replacement for the included pen.

I've searched everywhere i could not find it even in the lenovo store.

Does anyone know where to buy it or order it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 207
Message 2 of 4

Re: REPLACEMENT FOR YOGA C930 PEN?

You might wish to have a look at these two threads:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Replacement-Precision-Pen-for-Yoga-Book-C9...

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Yoga-Book-C930/Yoga-Book-C930-compatible-pen-stylus/td-p/4249138?CID=ww...

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
AsianTraveler
What's DOS?
Views: 45
Message 3 of 4

The pen is available at the US Lenovo website now. If you are not in the US perhaps a friend can forward it to you.

It is strange that the Yoga Book C930 is such a wonderful machine but let down by this terrible pen. Not that it does not work, but gets lost so easily because it does not have a clip to put into a jacket pocket. Practical use not thought through in design. Strange how a small thing can damage the image of something good. I am just ordering my third pen as two have rolled away to oblivion.

In practice I have found no practical use for the e-ink screen except as a very nice keyboard!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 35
Message 4 of 4

@AsianTraveler..  FWIW, the OP is referring to the Yoga C 930, not the Yoga BOOK C930.  Different machine. We have a full section devoted to the Yoga Book C930, which includes a lot of discussion about the e-ink panel. Smiley Happy

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors