Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielGuerrero
Paper Tape
Views: 3,122
Message 1 of 10

REPLACEMENT FOR YOGA C930 PEN?

I have the YOGA C930 (not YOGABOOK) and i am looking for the replacement for the included pen.

I've searched everywhere i could not find it even in the lenovo store.

Does anyone know where to buy it or order it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 3,061
Message 2 of 10

Re: REPLACEMENT FOR YOGA C930 PEN?

You might wish to have a look at these two threads:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Replacement-Precision-Pen-for-Yoga-Book-C9...

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Yoga-Book-C930/Yoga-Book-C930-compatible-pen-stylus/td-p/4249138?CID=ww...

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
AsianTraveler
What's DOS?
Views: 2,899
Message 3 of 10

The pen is available at the US Lenovo website now. If you are not in the US perhaps a friend can forward it to you.

It is strange that the Yoga Book C930 is such a wonderful machine but let down by this terrible pen. Not that it does not work, but gets lost so easily because it does not have a clip to put into a jacket pocket. Practical use not thought through in design. Strange how a small thing can damage the image of something good. I am just ordering my third pen as two have rolled away to oblivion.

In practice I have found no practical use for the e-ink screen except as a very nice keyboard!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,889
Message 4 of 10

@AsianTraveler..  FWIW, the OP is referring to the Yoga C 930, not the Yoga BOOK C930.  Different machine. We have a full section devoted to the Yoga Book C930, which includes a lot of discussion about the e-ink panel. Smiley Happy

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
droopydave
Paper Tape
Views: 2,789
Message 5 of 10

Those are both Yoga *BOOK* C930 links!! I can't find a replacement pen for C930 either!
Beartato
Paper Tape
Views: 2,631
Message 6 of 10

Beartato
Paper Tape
Views: 2,680
Message 7 of 10
GC8888
What's DOS?
Views: 2,664
Message 8 of 10

That is great - really strange and confusing to have two Lenovo computers with the same name Yoga C930!
droopydave
Paper Tape
Views: 2,512
Message 9 of 10

Appreciate the links to the replacement that fits in the laptop, but the main reason I want a replacement is it would be nice to have a full size pen that works with the C930 (NOT BOOK).  Anybody know if there's a full size pen for the Yoga C930?

WalterWolf
Paper Tape
Views: 2,409
Message 10 of 10

I don't think there is a full size pen available OFFICIALLY. But the Lenovo Active Pen 2 works well enough. Not perfecty but not much worse than the integrated pen (Haven't tried the top button with bluetooth though, but I'm assuming it will also work since it's just bluetooth).

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors