Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
encor3
What's DOS?
Views: 495
Message 1 of 2

Ram upgrade on Yoga710 14ikb-80v4

HI guys!

I'm a bit curious 'cause I bought my Yoga 710 here in Sweden in the end of last year with 4Gb DDR4 but now when I'm thinking of upgrading to 8Gb it's supposed to be standard. I'm going to contact the store and ask why this is but now to the question. If I don't get 8Gb free from the store I'm upgrading and then can I use faster than 2133Mhz modules?

Can u also help me with some suggestions of DDR4 sticks that's worth buying? Thanks in advance!

// encor3

Guru
Views: 434
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ram upgrade on Yoga710 14ikb-80v4

Hi there. I'm seeing that you can upgrade to 8GB max, DDR4 2133. I'd recommend this stick from Crucial: http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/yoga-710-14ikb/CT9463830

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors