Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cracktop2727
What's DOS?
Views: 92
Message 1 of 2

Rechargeable Pen for Yoga 720

I am looking for a rechargeable pen for the YOGA 720. I love my Yoga, but I hate that pens (tried 2 different ones) I have seem to have a short life (2-3 months; to compare, I borrowed a friend's surface book, similar usage, pen lasted 6+ months), and would rather have a rechargeable one rather than stopping my work just to get a new AAAA battery.

Anyone have one? Lenovo brand or not? Love my YOGA, but I'll have to switch brands with next upgrade if I can't get a good pen/battery situation.

Or any other ideas?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 52
Message 2 of 2

Re: Rechargeable Pen for Yoga 720

Hi Cracktop2727! Welcome to our forums community. Unfortunately there is no rechargeable pen compatible to your laptop. Below are the available compatible pen for your machine. http://accsmartfind.lenovo.com/search?categoryId=4A692C4B-18AF-4861-BEA3-7AABE2A3C7C7&pageIndex=1&pa.... Hope that helps. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors