Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexandrcfif
Paper Tape
Views: 407
Message 11 of 15

Re: Recovery Boot Menu and Keyboard not active

Hi! I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. It started from minor issues, like “sticky button” Tab (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-910-fills-text-fields-with-number-6-b...), and there bios update helped, later keypad and/or touchpad started sometimes disfunct after sleep mode. Now they difunctiin everytime and only many reboots or sleep-wakeups help. And all the stuff described by topic starter happens. I love my laptop and would like to fix it. Please help us with this topic.

pablosua
What's DOS?
Views: 346
Message 12 of 15

Update

I´ve contacted lenovo's support service and they have no record of any hardware failure or factory defect in the model yoga 300 11-IBR. So they decline any responsability... Let's see what happens if more laptops develop the very same problems...

Joetna
Paper Tape
Views: 301
Message 13 of 15

Hi all, unfortunately I have the problem with the same product: Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBR.

The touchpad and the keyboard were disabled, sometime I have a RECOVERY BOOT MENU which I can't use due the problem with the keyboard.....Then I have automatically a window on the right side with: "Do you want to switch to tablet mode"..many, many times appearing.

Battery indicator sometime is low without any sense..

HELP, HELP, HELP

Please, if someone know the solution, could you help me ?

THANKS

Natalia27
Paper Tape
Views: 237
Message 14 of 15

Hi guys! Have anybody found a solution for this. I have faced with this a week ago, and in the beginning few of restarts were enough, but now I have made over 20 and it doesn't work anymore - have recovery boot many and nor working keyboard. Will grateful for any advise. Thanks a lot

redesgalbis
What's DOS?
Views: 55
Message 15 of 15

I have the same problem with my lenovo Yoga 300 11IBR.

please if do you know how to solve that, contact me.

Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors