Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeanFeldman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,954
Message 1 of 6

Replace Yoga 910 keyboard

I've got a Yoga 910 (2016/17) model that is bilingual and want to switch to en-us keyboard.

1. Is it possible?

2. Where can I get the replacement keyboard?

3. Are there any step-by-step instruction to perform the replacement?

Thank you in advance.

Sean

Guru
Views: 1,906
Message 2 of 6

Re: Replace Yoga 910 keyboard

The keyboard is embedded to the upper case of the Yoga 910, which means that you'll need to replace the whole cover. Here's the different colors and their MN:

Silver: 5CB0M35092

Gunmental: 5CB0M35013

Gold: 5CB0M35031

You can either contact Lenovo support and provide them with these part numbers to order, or you can order from here: https://lenovo.encompass.com/

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

SeanFeldman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,892
Message 3 of 6

Any video / tutorials on how to perform the swap?

Thank you.

Guru
Views: 1,890
Message 4 of 6

Yup, take a look at these service training videos, specifically at the "upper case fru" section: http://lenovolearning.bhivesoft.com/bhive/t/1004/course_launch_frame.jsp?id=9711

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

SeanFeldman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,885
Message 5 of 6

Thank you, that is extremely helpful.

Is there a tool set to be used?

Guru
Views: 1,881
Message 6 of 6

A simple laptop Torx tool set should do. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors