Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Archynoid
Paper Tape
Views: 215
Message 1 of 2

Result Code: WMB0000F00008-UO7W1H

So, this happened quite a ways back but I am now finally fed up with it. So my usb ports have not be reading the devices in them. According to USBDeview, my USB 3.0 hub is register as unknown, has no device id, no info, no power, nothing really except for bare details. It also is spamming the message that a USB port has exceeded it's power limits or isn't getting enough and it can get real annoying. Currently, I have a Yoga 900-13isk2. I love this computer but for what is costed... I feel like the support team could care less. Anywho, I also work in IT and I am trying to figure out in the first place:

A: What does this result code mean in hopefully in-depth details.

B: Why would the USB controller be recognized, connected, but be unable to read devices and detect it's information.

C: What are the ways to fix this error and allow the usage of the USB ports again

Info 1.PNG

A little bit of extra information, it is ONLY the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port that does not work; All other ports fuction 100% I.E Charger, SD Reader, Headphone jack. Consider that they are recognized, I am pretty sure the USB controller is not responsible for this occurence but rather maybe other parts of the motherboard, probably the power hot bus. Please try to give me as much information as possible. (Everything on the motherboard besides USB test came up with a check and PCIe doesn't seem to be the problem as it also came up with a check.)

Info 2.PNG

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 159
Message 2 of 2

Re: Result Code: WMB0000F00008-UO7W1H

Hi Archynoid! Welcome to our forums community. USBDeview was not created by Lenovo so there is no way for us to translate the result of the test. You can try using the Lenovo Vantage app. Run the update then check the hardware test. If it's missing on your laptop, you can get the app here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lenovo-vantage/9wzdncrfj4mv

You can try a bootable drive and check under BIOS if it recognizes. If not, under Device manager go to View tab then click on Show Hidden Devices. Check the error code before uninstalling the driver. Update us how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors