Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BatuhanCu
Blue Screen Again
Views: 638
Message 1 of 1

Screen Blinking Problem on Yoga 300 80M1 Pentium N3700

Hello everyone;

Because of this problem, I had a notebook changed with the exact same one, for I'd had this problem since the first time I'd turned on the device, and I never solved the issue on that notebook, though I tried many advised solutions on these forums, youtube etc. However, this notebook have come with the same problem. At first time, it seemed like it occurred less than it did on the previous device, and I thought that maybe those solutions would work this time. But it has become more frequent when I have started to run some other applications.

I have tried those solutions again;

- I have disabled the battery saving modes on Intel Graphics,

- I have disabled the adaptive brightness on power management settings,

- I have done the BIOS update,

- I have done the driver update (done it before but now I also have the problem of updating the driver since the latest update of Windows 10, I can never install a driver update now)

- I have disabled the Windows Error Reporting Service and Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support on System Configuration.

Despite all these, the blinking never stopped!!!

I have been absolutely mad after all these issues. I don't want to make another change of device. There has to be an absolute solution. Please give me a prompt reply. Thank you in advance.

*Edited upon wrong usage of vocabulary, sorry..

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors