Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizeth495
Paper Tape
Views: 402
Message 1 of 1

Screen brightness not adjusting

Hello!

I have been having trouble with the brighntess not adjusting on my Lenovo Yoga 920-13IKB.

I initially tried all the methods suggested on the lenovo support website with no luck.

I then went to best buy (which is where i purchased the computer) and was told there was nothing they could do because it was a hardware issue since i had already tried everything on the support site. The gentleman kindly gave me the lenovo customer service number and so i called the next day.

The first call went smoothly, the gentleman updated my driver and the brightness worked. Unfortunately that only lasted 2 days so i gave lenovo another call. The second gentleman kindly uninstalled and reinstalled my driver (as stated in the support website, which i had already done) and so the brightness worked.. AGAIN for only 2 days.

i proceed to call a third time, but this time the customer service representative, rudely raised her voice at me over the phone. She wanted to access my computer to update my drivers AGAIN and i mentioned i had previously called twice and on both occassions they did the exact same thing with she wanted to do. She then gave me a very smart-mouthed answer basically telling me to ship in my computer so that they can fix it. i kindly asked if i would be able to ship it at a later date because i needed it for school. She then rudely answered me that i  then needed to call back when i was ready to ship my computer and ended my call.

I was very displeased with the way she talked to me and i wouldn't want to call again. Is there any way i could get the shipping address without calling? Are there any guarantees that they arent just going to try to update my driver and send it back? only to have the brightness not working again? (i have been suggested to not waste my time shipping it) 

At this point, what is my best option?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors