Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SupremeLeader
Punch Card
Views: 171
Message 1 of 4

Sennheiser Headphones Not Pairing

My Sennheiser Hd 4.40 headphones are not pairing with my lenovo yoga 530. I tried all the usual stuff

MOD: Title edited

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 145
Message 2 of 4

Re: Senheizer Headphones Not Pairing

Hi SupremeLeader!

Welcome to the community forums.

Were you able to try pairing with other Bluetooth device on your Yoga 530 laptop or pair the headphone to another device? Could you try to run and install all the available updates for your laptop using the Lenovo Vantage application? You can install the app from this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lenovo-vantage/9wzdncrfj4mv#activetab=pivotSmiley Surprisedverviewtab - After the installation, check if you can now pair the Bluetooth headphone on your laptop.

Let us know how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Maugha
SCSI Port
Views: 124
Message 3 of 4

For mother's day I got the Sennheiser M2 AEDT headphones and cannot get them to pair with Bluetooth as well. I have Vantage and followed the instructions but it doesn't list Sennheiser at all. I downloaded the link you provided but already have Vantage and went through everything. I still can't get it to recognize my headphones.

Any ideas?
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 119
Message 4 of 4

Could you try to manually update the Bluetooth driver and the BIOS on your device here?

We also found similar discussion in our Lenovo forums and Microsoft forums that could help. 

Regards,

Moderator comment: Link(s) expanded for transparency.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors