Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ths6204
Paper Tape
Views: 245
Message 1 of 2

Should I buy Yoga 13?

Dear all

I am thinking of buying Yoga 13 because of  four modes function.

Would yoga 13 users recommend to buy the machine despite of the complaints (wifi, machine freeze, touch screen problem, fan noise, battery charging problem & etc) made by users?

I am curious do all problems above solve eventually? Are these problems common issues?

Thank you

grisjuan
Token Ring
Views: 220
Message 2 of 2

Re: Should I buy Yoga 13?

The Yoga 13 is a nice machine, but it is nearing the end of its life, the new Yoga 2 13 should start to become available this month (Feb 2014). The Yoga 2 Pro is already available. Note that the "Yoga 2 13" and the "Yoga 2 Pro" have the same size screen but are different size/weight and different screen resolutions. Both of the '2' models have the new 4th-generation Intel CPUs which run cooler, are a bit faster, and give better battery life.

I had a Yoga 13 and now I have a Yoga 2 Pro. I like the Yoga 2 Pro much more - it is quieter, cooler, faster, and lighter than the Yoga 13.

If you want to have the latest stuff, then maybe consider one of the '2' models. If you want to save some money, there are nice discounts on the Yoga 13 and perhaps the deals will get better when the new Yoga 2 13 is released and Lenovo wants to sell the remaining Yoga 13 inventory?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors