Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

47 Posts

03-18-2013

Slovakia

80 Signins

403 Page Views

• Views: 403
  • Message 1 of 3

Something went seriously wrong in Lenovo what about Tablets and Convertibles

2014-04-13, 12:22 PM

Hi there guys. I know that Lenovo don't give a **bleep**, but anyway, I'll write it. What went wrong with You?

IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro - all displays show wrong colors, instead of orange brown and instead of yellow green. [all of them, not a single device with correctly rendering colors]

ThinkPad Yoga - whistling and noisy fans, ghosting on displays [5/5 tested]

ThinkPad Helix - ghosting on displays [7/7 tested]

IdeaPad Yoga 13 - wi-fi not working, freezing, long start, no underlit keyboard, touchpad issues

All of the models suffer random issues with fans, or freezing, long starts and many more.

The only one, that seems to be working "allright" is mediocre Miix 2 11, I have 4 pieces here atm. and am installing them for clients.

What's the next strategy Lenovo? Selling products that won't even be in the box when someone purchase them? Frankly and honestly, You can't go any lower, because there is no more room to be more low and dishonored in this case.

Wake up, or face angry mobs and expert opinions from RMAs, because they are piling up,

Bryan

Options

23 Posts

04-12-2014

Chiang Mai

2492 Signins

15861 Page Views

• Views: 15861
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Something went seriously wrong in Lenovo what about Tablets and Convertibles

2014-04-13, 12:47 PM

I wonder why don't they redesign the display and recall all the Yoga 2 Pro for refitting just like what they do in automobile business.  How can they keep on selling the Y2P with defective display ?  Where are the consumer protection people ?

Options

47 Posts

03-18-2013

Slovakia

80 Signins

403 Page Views

• Views: 403
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Something went seriously wrong in Lenovo what about Tablets and Convertibles

2014-04-13, 13:09 PM

hobbitz - You live in a world of simple people [primitive]. Dell sent mail yesterday with indication to one unnamed RMA that 90% [9/10] of their XPS 12/13 are faulty, and whistle [fans, bad construction from factory]. "Only" 10% of all sold though see RMA. The rest 80% is happy with their owners, because people don't see, hear nor know it's wrong. People are sheep, and sheep eat grass and their own feces. That's what consumers do.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms