09-21-2020

RO

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

Status update on great job done by Depanero Bucharest

2020-09-21, 7:23 AM

Just wanted to give somebody at Lenovo a bit of feedback. After spending quite a bit of time with various issues (broken wifi being the most annoying) which escalated to dying laptop, Depanero fixed my Lenovo Yoga close to the end of the warranty period by changing the motherboard. They also let me know that the battery needs changing because "it might explode", to which I of course agreed even though it was not covered by the warranty, only to be called back a few days later to be told that "we can't do it". No reason given, not even an approximate timeline on when it could be done. 

Doesn't really matter though, because just a few months later (and out of warranty) the blue screen appeared again and now the laptop is as good as bricked - won't stay without a blue screen more than 5 minutes, regardless of operating system. 

So just want to thank Lenovo and its partner Depanero for a great job and a happy customer. 

If by any chance somebody wants to do a followup, the details of the initial service request are:

Interventie Service:  7028955301
Tip Produs:  CONSUMER NOTEBOOK   80Y7003-GRI
Numar Serie Produs:  [Removed for privacy concerns -Doc]
Data incident Service:  3/12/2020

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete