06-06-2017 09:48 PM - edited 06-06-2017 09:56 PM
Yoga 2 Pro, Win 8.1
Trying to perform a System Scan at the folloing URL:
It hangs at 10% consistently.
Network connection is fine.
Never got this working.
Does it work?
06-07-2017 06:59 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
It should be working as far as I know, unfortunately, I do not have this unit so I cannot test it myself.
Try running a scan from this one and see if this is able to find any issues for you.
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
06-07-2017 08:16 AM - edited 06-07-2017 08:18 AM
What is the model of your Yoga 2 Pro notebook?
Neither Lenovo System Update nor Lenovo Solution Center support notebooks.
The LSC installer should issue the following message:
06-07-2017 03:02 PM
Here is the model info:
Yoga 2 Pro Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80AY - Model CTO
The sytem scan offered to me appears to be LSB.
What Lenovo tool can scan all my drivers and tell me what needs to be updated?
06-08-2017 05:13 AM
A type 80AY is also sold as a type 20266. Both are notebooks.
I would go into your support page, pull up the drivers option, and sort on released date.
Other users could recommend a 3rd party software utility to scan your system, to make it easier.
06-08-2017 04:28 PM
Why would Lenovo offer a service like a system scan if it's not supported.
The page has identified my "product".
I'm amazed that Lenovo doesn't have a single service offering to scan a Yoga 2 Pro and identify missing driver updates.
Sorting by date doesn't help tell me which updates I have and which I need.