Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khalid_khan007
What's DOS?
Views: 121
Message 1 of 3

Th worst laptop ever i have is yoga 3 pro

All the time it give me different problems, now it is not charging.. i want to through it

Cabcaz
What's DOS?
Views: 40
Message 2 of 3

Re: Th worst laptop ever i have is yoga 3 pro

I 100% agree ! Biggest mistake of my life. Never used a lap top so awful like this.
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 29
Message 3 of 3

Re: Th worst laptop ever i have is yoga 3 pro

Hello Khalid_khan007,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

We're sorry for the experience and we definitely know how important it is to have a working computer. What are the remaining issues are you facing with the Lenovo Yoga now? Was there any software changes or updates installed before the charging issue as well? When you plug the charger does the battery icon indicate that AC power is attached? Does it undergo a random shutdown without the AC? First, examine the charger port and the entire length of the power cord for tears, dents or physical damage. Applications like Lenovo Vantage may describe functional status among battery that starting to fail at times, please download the software via this link https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/solutions/ht505081

Here's how to use it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMlbJSzzBs

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors