Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nick-riggs
Paper Tape
Views: 861
Message 1 of 4

The Yoga 920 is available in some countries; when can we expect it the United States?

I'm in need of new lap top and holding out for the 920. You can purchase it in some countries, like France. Can we get an offical respone on when it will purchasable in the US? 

Pmsap
Paper Tape
Views: 785
Message 2 of 4

Re: The Yoga 920 is available in some countries; when can we expect it the United States?

Looking for the same. Zero information. Not the best sales strategy.

tkwang
Fanfold Paper
Views: 717
Message 3 of 4

Re: The Yoga 920 is available in some countries; when can we expect it the United States?

Now I'm 90% sure that Lenovo just have too many 910s in stock since the price of 910s keeps going down. Lenovo knows that after 920s are out no one will get the 910s, so they just push back the release date. I really need a new laptop and I want to give Lenovo a chance, but they don't seem to need my money somehow.

nick-riggs
Paper Tape
Views: 573
Message 4 of 4

I hope that isn't the case. I really like the look and features of the 920 but the main thing I'm looking for is the 8th gen i7 and battery life. If another good 8th gen laptop comes out, I'll roll with that before waiting for all the 910s to sell out. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors