Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maryyy11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,649
Message 1 of 8

Three laptops (Lenovo Yoga 530) with same problem

Hi,

I'm on my third (!) Lenovo Yoga 530 laptop and unfortunately it has the same problem as the previous one. I sent the first and second one back due to persisting video_scheduler_internal_error,  and now this one has a second error as welll called video_tdr_failure.

The first one happens when watching youtube videos and is very sudden, the second one I can see coming because everythig freezes. 

I have tried a lot already

- Chkdsk

- Installed recommended drivers from this website as well as AMD Radeon settings

- De-installed drivers

- Contacted windows and they advised me to install windows again without losing my documents

- Updated windows

- Contacted AMD, they told me to go to Lenovo as they do not provide updated drivers for my graphics card 

- Tried most of these things; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please advise me as to what to do! It's very frustrating that the problem keeps happening. What is the issue and how do I solve it? Here is a link to the mini dump file if it helps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjdt0ouvd9gqj4x/102818-7093-01.zip?dl=0

Info about the laptop: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0dz9r07gfs1lze/info.txt?dl=0 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,606
Message 2 of 8

Re: Three laptops (Lenovo Yoga 530) with same problem

Hi Maryyy11,

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Just to confirm this is a 3rd replacement laptop? Does this error message appears as soon as you completed setting up the OS or right after it installed Windows update? We do not have access to dropbox for some security reason but you can send the dump file via private message on this user 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Maryyy11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,595
Message 3 of 8

Hi,

Yes it's a 3rd replacement. I received a new one each time. 

I will send you the dropbox links via private message thank you.

I would als like to add that I was in contact with AMD the past few days and they couldn't help me either, they offered several solutions and none of them worked so in they end they referred me back to Lenovo. 

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the error occurs from the get go as far as I know. I am not sure if it happens after a windows update.

One time I got the error and I remembered there was a windows update the day before, so I deleted the update and it didn't help. But I think that even without windows update I got this error. 

AndrePramana
What's DOS?
Views: 1,535
Message 4 of 8

Hi there, I recently got my Yoga 530 earlier this year and I experienced exactly the same problem. I had tried pretty much the same of what Mary had done and the problem is still there. I also came back to the Lenovo store, and they said they had already fixed it with an update which has not been working. Will there be any update to resolve this issue? Cheers

Error1224
What's DOS?
Views: 1,399
Message 5 of 8

Hello.

I bought yoga 530 14arr about a month ago and it is the most recent version but I have exactly the same problem. 

Have you solve the error?? 

Do you think the best way is to return??

I am not good at computer...so I need someone to help me please.

alfaygamarcos
What's DOS?
Views: 971
Message 6 of 8

Also suffering the same issue, I have tried all the software options and still freezing and going to tdr error.

What can I do to get a solution is actually software or it is the hardware?

Highlighted
Maryyy11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 942
Message 7 of 8

Hi! I don't know how, but I have not been getting any blue screen lately (past 2 months or so). I think it's because I turned off the hardware accelaration option in Chrome. So far it is the only thing that has worked for me so try that in case you use Chrome
joselitz1234
What's DOS?
Views: 471
Message 8 of 8

I think disabling hardware acceleration solves my issue on video error.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors