Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALon3
Paper Tape
Views: 181
Message 1 of 4

To buy Active Pen 2

Hello,

I bought my Yoga 530 from Qatar. I am living in Turkey and also called Lenovo Turkey to buy active pen 2.

However, they do not sell any products because I didn't buy a laptop from Turkey.

In this case, how can I buy active pen 2, do you have any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Guru
Views: 146
Message 2 of 4

Re: To buy Active Pen 2

Welcome to the forums.

Thats weird that Lenovo would say that.  Have you tried a local dealer?  See below.

https://www.lenovo.com/tr/tr/wtb/

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

ALon3
Paper Tape
Views: 143
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. 

I have already checked. They do not sell pens etc. There is only one source to buy active pen 2. 

Lenovo Turkey told me that pen is a spare or replacement part. They do not sell it separately. I could not understand really.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 108
Message 4 of 4

Hello @ALon3!

Unfortunately, Active Pen 2 is not sold in Turkey as an accessory or spare part.

If you would be willing to send me your contact details by Private Message, I will contact somebody from Product Management in Turkey asking to get back to you and help you further.

Please, remember not to post your contact details on the open forum.

All the best,

Ala
Polish & Turkish Community Lead

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe   Moto English

Please do not ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Proszę nie zadawać mi pytań przez wiadomości prywatne, publikując pytanie na forum masz większe szanse na otrzymanie odpowiedzi, a być może pomożesz również komuś, kto ma podobny problem.

Lütfen, sorularınızı bana kişisel mesajlarıyla göndermeyın, sorunuzu foruma yazınca cevabınızı daha hızlı alacaksınız, ayrıca aynı sorunu yaşayan diğer kullanıcılara yardımcı olabilirsiniz.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors