03-19-2017

US

8 Signins

99 Page Views

• Views: 99
  • Message 1 of 2

Touch pad sound when I tap little, Lenovo flex 4

2017-03-19, 2:07 AM

I bought Lenovo flex 4 80VE000FUS, I observed small sound when I tap on touchpad, I can observe this working in a silent room. Seems there is a space between the electronics beneath the surface.  When tapping the surface there is a clicking sound produced. Can this be normal in all flex 4 or is this problem with mine. 

Options

2253 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3324 Signins

40330 Page Views

• Views: 40330
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Touch pad sound when I tap little, Lenovo flex 4

2017-03-19, 17:36 PM

I've seen this issue before (slightly tapping on the trackpad and hearing a click without actually activating a click), and it's usually because of a bad trackpad.

It should still be under warranty, so I recommend getting a trackpad replacement. 

http://support.lenovo.com

Best,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelinesbefore posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Lenovo Forums have transitioned to a new platform. The team is working hard to bring new features and make the forums better than it ever was before!
The 'Search' function is currently down. In the interim, please get help through browser searches.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete