Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HannahLarson
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,389
Message 1 of 3

Touch screen not working on Ideapad 11s

I just got my factory-refurbished Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11s in the mail from Newegg today. I booted it up, everything works great except I am getting zero touch screen response. I looked at some other discussions and couldn't' find anything quite like this, it sounds like most of the problems were resulting after a few minutes of no touch input, whereas I am getting no responsiveness whatsoever from the get-go. So far I've tried restarting the computer, restarting 'ymc' in services within the Task Manager, and also tried adjusting the power saver settings on the USB Devices in the Human Interface portion of Device Manager. Does anyone have any further input on this? Thanks.

HannahLarson
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,357
Message 2 of 3

Re: Touch screen not working on Ideapad 11s

An update: The touch screen worked for me briefly when I booted up my laptop today, and then when I accidentally hit the power button using it in tablet mode and then turned it back on, it had stopped working again.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,320
Message 3 of 3

Re: Touch screen not working on Ideapad 11s

Hi Hannah,

if its a factory-refurbished unit and the touch keyboard won´t work.

I would suggest to do all Windows updates. If the problem remain send it back to the reseller, because it seems defect.

Best
Andreas

Please insert your type, model (not S/N) number and used OS in your posts.
I´m a volunteer here using ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen. Silver Edition, ThinkPad 13, Yoga 900, ThinkPad T430s, IdeaCentre B540.
TIP: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the system.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors