Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-06-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 3

Touchpad Driver

2021-04-06, 3:14 AM

Hi,

I'm having issues with my touchpad and am assuming something happened with my driver.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 730-15IWL Type 81JS running Windows 10.

When I open device manager and look under Human Interface Devices, I do not see the driver for the touchpad.

I also looked under Mice and other pointing devices and did not see it either. I checked both of these after showing hidden devices.

Then, I checked on Lenovo's website for a touchpad driver that is compatible with my computer and I could not find one.

What is wrong here? It's not like my computer doesn't have touchpad capability because it clearly has a touchpad on it, let alone the fact that the touchpad worked for the last year that I've had the computer for.

I also do not have any restore points on my computer so I cannot return to a previous version.

Can someone please help with this? I honestly just want the touchpad to work again :/

Options

2 Posts

04-06-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 2 of 3

Touchpad Driver

2021-04-08, 18:40 PM
Hey so I ended up figuring it out. I decided to return my Windows to a previous version and it did the trick.
Options

5600 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

410 Signins

40217 Page Views

• Views: 40217
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Touchpad Driver

2021-04-08, 20:22 PM

@ 16hshafer wrote:

Hey so I ended up figuring it out. I decided to return my Windows to a previous version and it did the trick.

Hello @ 16hshafer!

Thanks for posting here at the Community Forums!

And apologies for the delayed response as well.

It's good to know that the touchpad's working fine again after rolling back to previous version of Windows.

It would be advisable for now to stick with that version so that you can use the machine properly.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
<

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms