Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mja700
What's DOS?
Views: 260
Message 1 of 2

Touchpad issues - Lenovo Yoga 710

I've been using this laptop for about a year now when suddenly I've started having issues with the touchpad. If I rest my hands on either side of the touchpad, it activates the right or left click buttons (without me clicking on them). So, when I'm just trying to move the cursor around I end up highlighting and selecting and sometimes moving all kinds of things I don't want to.

Any suggestions for how to fix this?

LaurentR1
Paper Tape
Views: 207
Message 2 of 2

Re: Touchpad issues - Lenovo Yoga 710

Hello,

i do have exactly the same problem on my Yoga 710 - 14IKB.

This is really annoying and prevent a good use of the laptop due to that pb.

I think i've tried all possible forums to sort this out and di already all these actions to try solving the pb :

- I've updated to the last Lenovo driver (ELAN driver v11.4.112.1 from the 23rd of october 2017) via Lenovo support website and tools. 

- i've updated also all the possible drivers that were not up to date (BIOS and so on) via Lenovo update drivers tool.

- in LENA touchpad parameter, i've disabled almost all the drag and drop, click with two fingers, functions. I've also tried to reduced sensibility to lower level.

Well, before i envisage to reset from factory status my laptop, i will try to have lenovo support on the phone.

Anyone who have other ideas to solve this kind of issue ?

Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors