cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgymnop
Token Ring
Views: 165
Message 1 of 4

Touchpad on Yoga 920 stopped working after Intel Management Engine 11.8 Firmware update

Touchpad on my Yoga 920 stopped working after Intel Management Engine 11.8 Firmware update. Does anybody have the same issue? I tried to factory reset but that didnt help.

Thanks,

Marco

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 138
Message 2 of 4

Re: Touchpad on Yoga 920 stopped working after Intel Management Engine 11.8 Firmware update

Hi mgymnop!

Welcome to the community forums,

Please try to uninstall the touchpad driver under device manager then reboot the laptop and observe.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

mgymnop
Token Ring
Views: 120
Message 3 of 4

Re: Touchpad on Yoga 920 stopped working after Intel Management Engine 11.8 Firmware update

There is no touchpad driver installed in the device manager and the Lenovo driver site for the Yoga 920 doesn't have a driver available either. I performed a clean windows install and now everything works again.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 114
Message 4 of 4

Good to hear you're able to make the touchpad worked again. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors