cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmopro
Token Ring
Views: 228
Message 1 of 3

Touchscreen - I dont want to see any types of pointers when i use the touchscreen

How can i disable the pointers when i use touchscreen. Need the pointers disabled for all touchscreen use.

Shouldnt have pointers when using touchscreen. They are totally unnecessary..  only if there are videos maybe you would see the hand I guess.  

I have the show feedback thing deselected, but that doesnt help.  Does anyone have any suggestions out there? Has to be someone with this issue with a Yoga 700.  I have gotten rid of the pointers on internet by selecting Show pointer trails, but i still have a mini pointer when scrolling in the apps  (news app and sports app). I dont want any pointers at all while touchscreening. Makes it messy. Shouldnt be there.

gmopro
Token Ring
Views: 216
Message 2 of 3

Re: Touchscreen - I dont want to see any types of pointers when i use the touchscreen

Finally solved this nonsense!!  Nobody gave any input.   Anyway,  I selected show visible feedback and it wiped out those annoying pointers!  I do see some of the visual feedback, but it is better than seeing that little mouse icon in the apps screens and start menu when i used the touchscreen.

gmopro
Token Ring
Views: 163
Message 3 of 3

Re: Touchscreen - I dont want to see any types of pointers when i use the touchscreen

if anyone can take this further and found a way to have no visual feedback and have no pointer on internet sites and on app pages, let me know. I tried all the settings and cant find a way.  Have to put up with the visual feedback or short pointer trails.  I would set it up so there is an option to have no pointers when you use touchscreen.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors