Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silvwa
What's DOS?
Views: 164
Message 1 of 2

Touchscreen becomes unresponsive after long period of use

Hello everyone. I recently (4/1/16)  bought a Lenovo Yoga 700 14-inch laptop and love it, but I noticed an issue come up two days after using it. 

If the laptop is on for too long the touchscreen becomes unresponsive in the middle of the screen and eventually towards the edges. I can fix this problem by restarting the laptop and the rest of the computer functions as normal. 

Is this a common issue with this laptop? Or should I exchange it for a different one (same model and everything just different computer)? Or is there a simple solution to this? I changed some of the settings (nothing major) but might have changed something to make it do this. 

Just please let me know if there is a solution or if I should turn it in for a different one. Thanks!

Ray-007
802.11n
Views: 148
Message 2 of 2

Re: Touchscreen becomes unresponsive after long period of use

Dear Sir 

Welcome to Lenovo Community

Actually this issue has many reasons or manything cause that problem, it maybe a hardware issue from the LCD panel, maybe the hinges or cause of the heat especialy this happens after u use your laptop for a long time.

So to avoid any serious problem you can simpley contact Lenovo call center & they will guide you to the nearest service center to examine your machine. ( find below the phone list link :

https://support.lenovo.com/eg/en/contactus/supportphonelist

Best Of Luck

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors