Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akim_yoga900
What's DOS?
Views: 1,403
Message 1 of 4

Touchscreen issues in Chrome driving me crazy

At some point I lost touchscreen functionality on my Yoga 900 in the Chrome browser. 

I already tried the supposed chrome://flags/#touch-events fix and it works but not for long.  It reverts back and I have to basically toggle the modes from Enabled <> Automatic to get it to work again. 

This is driving me nuts as I rely heavily on touchscreen (It's why we get this laptop in the first place!).  Is anyone else having this problem???  

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,309
Message 2 of 4

Re: Touchscreen issues in Chrome driving me crazy

Hi akim_yoga900, 

I would like to ask, what version of chrome do you have? Have you tried re-installing chrome? Is this only happening in chrome?

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
akim_yoga900
What's DOS?
Views: 1,303
Message 3 of 4

Hi jamdy, thanks so much for taking the time to reply. 

I am using Chrome version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit).  It says it is up to date.  As far as I can tell, it is only happening in Chrome.  When it doesn't work, I can switch from tab to tab within Chrome, but the scrolling function basically stops.  When I try and gesture on the screen sometimes it will open the properties window (similar to a right click).  

I assume no one else is having this problem?  From what I've read, there could be some correlation with the sleep function, but I can't tell.  

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,290
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

I did some reading about the issue and it seems to be that what you did is the only known resolution as per google's forums. There are no other updates abou the issues. 

Here's the link : https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/on3BFmsFBEQ

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors