Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdubbinit
Paper Tape
Views: 528
Message 1 of 2

Touchscreen on Yoga 3 14" working poorly after Windows 10 upgrade

This is my first post in the community.  I got my Yoga 3 14" two weeks before the Windows 10 launch and I was loving it.  I did the 10 upgrade and it seemed to be working great for the first couple days, and I deleted the "windows.old' files.  My touchscreen has started having problems though, and they seem to be related to Windows 10.  It wil work for a while after I turn the computer on, and then it starts to become less and less responsive until I restart again.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the touchscreen drivers.  This seemed to make it work a little longer.  Is there an update that Lenovo has for this driver, or somthing that it is missing from Windows 8 that I could add to my windows 10 files to make it work better?

I mostly am hoping to find that others are having the same problem, so that a software fix can make it better.  If it is a problem wtih my machine only I'll have to start looking into using my warrenty to get a replacement.

Thanks.

Allezdude
What's DOS?
Views: 430
Message 2 of 2

Re: Touchscreen on Yoga 3 14" working poorly after Windows 10 upgrade

I'm in the same situation. Purchased a Yoga 3 this summer and everything worked great after the windows 10 upgrade for a couple of weeks. Then suddenly not only did my touchscreen stop working, the USB ports also stopped responding. Under the system information it stated that my computer had no pen out touch input is availble for the display.

I was unable to resolve the issue and reverted back to windows 8.1. Everything is functioning normally with the old operating system. Hopefully Lenovo will release an update that fixes the problem. I think I'm just going to hold off upgrading to windows 10 for a few more months.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors