Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TetchyOyvind
Blue Screen Again
Views: 513
Message 1 of 2

Various issues on Yoga 900

I've had my Yoga 900 for about a month now, and suddenly several issues appeared:

-The Start-menu and Action center suddenly got really laggy. Live Tiles are not as smooth as they used to be.

-Scrolling in many apps, including Start-menu is "jumpy". Whereas when I scroll, either with the touchpad or the touchscreen, it scrolls some lines and suddenly goes the other direction for a few lines.

-Screen-brightness is locked to 100%. I am not able to reduce the brightness, neither from the Action center, nor the Lenovo settings.

-Sleep-mode suddenly disappeared from the "power"-alternatives in the Start-menu.

-Screen-orientation does not change, neither with rotation-lock de-activated nor activated.

I tried to re-install some of the drivers, but nothing happened after I hit the "Run" button.

TetchyOyvind
Blue Screen Again
Views: 471
Message 2 of 2

Re: Various issues on Yoga 900

Well... It appears that the issue has resolved itself. I tried to run the Onekey Recovery software, but the text within the utility was pretty vague to wether or not my files would be kept, so I exited out of the utility. When the computer rebooted, the issues seems to be gone. :-)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors