Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboHunter
Paper Tape
Views: 254
Message 1 of 2

Very Unhappy long time Lenovo customer - Yoga 900

I have been a Lenovo customer for over ten years - the X200s is still the best laptop I've ever owned.

I recently bought a Yoga 900 to replace it, and I have been nothing but frustrated and disappointed with it.  

The list of issues in order of frustration - 

- Within the first two weeks of purchasing this new, "high end" laptop, I closed the screen inadvertantly with the power cable draped across the keyboard.  Didn't do anything unusual, but the flimsy screen has popped and shattered the touchscreen layer, making the "Yoga" aspect of the Yoga rendered useless.  After enquiring about getting it repaired, was told I needed to ship it to some far away place, pay $200 just to have someone take a look at it, and that it was likely a $1,000 repair.  After just paying $2,000 for a new laptop - this is absurd.  I then tried to get it repaired at other places local to me, and was told that parts for it were unavailable from Lenovo.  I rely on my laptop for work, and cannot afford the delay of having it shipped overseas for repair for god knows how long.

- The bluetooth constantly drops out, and now the driver completely malfunctions.  I am now in a position where it won't even allow me to reinstall the driver.  Bluetooth mouse rendered useless, cannot resolve.

- Printers and scanners are incredibly frustrating to connect, and when they finally do, and function for a period of time, they randomly seem to lose driver functionality.

All I want it for these issues to be resolved in a timely and cost effective manner and to have a functioning product that I paid good money for.

Please help!

Tyler

TurboHunter
Paper Tape
Views: 170
Message 2 of 2

Re: Very Unhappy long time Lenovo customer - Yoga 900

Great to see that after two weeks - apparently no-one at lenovo cares enough about customer satisfaction to bother to reply to my problems.

Disappointing. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors