Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

27 Posts

05-06-2015

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

48 Signins

417 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 417
  • Message 1 of 1

Very quiet sound on Yoga 2 Pro 11 + No Dolby app or sofware supplied

2015-06-16, 19:34 PM

I am very disappointed with the sound on my Yoga 2 Pro. ( It is six weeks old. ) It is very quiet and even with the sound on 100%  it is difficult to hear.  I looked on here and found some discussions last year which seemed to suggest it was related to windows 81. and incompatible drivers.  The instructions to fix it seemed a bit technical for lay people like me. 

It has a Conexant sound card and latest win 8.1  It was advertised as supplied with Dolby Home Theatre which does not seem to be supplied. Someone here recommended I activate Dolby Digital app to see if that helped. I did that and  it did not.  I searched for Dolby using the Search charm and it reported nothing found under that name.

I have noticed on the mixer bar that there is a short horizontal line against each of the bars, to the right, about half way up, and while the bars show green levels rising and falling, the green indicator never rises above the half way bar. Is this relevant?. 

Suggestions please

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms