cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenovotv
Token Ring
Views: 94
Message 1 of 2

Virtual keyboard not showing up (Yoga 730 and Yoga C930)

Hi, I noticed that when I took the laptops out from a computer bag and immediately flipped them over into a tablet, the login screen showed up with a prompt to enter the password. However, virtual keyboard did not show up. I had to turn the laptps to laptop mode, entered the password and then flipped them back to tablet for the machines to function. This has happened to both my Yoga 730 15" 4K and Yoga C930 4K. Why? Perhaps it is not the virtual keyboard not showing up but the touch screens did not respond? Is this a common issue for the Yoga line?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 58
Message 2 of 2

Re: Virtual keyboard not showing up (Yoga 730 and Yoga C930)

Hi lenovotv!

Thank you for using the community forums.

Does the issue happen only while in the log in screen? I found a discussion with the same issue on your device. Please check this and hope it will helps https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-900-Keyboard-Not-Popping-Up-in-Tablet....

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors