06-12-2019 10:01 AM
Hi Guys, I have a Lenovo Yoga 300 11-BY. For some reason, my volume and Brightness turn themsekves down on their own. I turn them back up and thry stay up for a short while and then turn themsekves back down again at random intervals. I doubt that the keyboard is faulty as I can turn them both back up again. It's almost like they have a mind of their own. I have performed a full restore but to no avail. Please help!
Thank you in advance.
06-17-2019 09:06 PM
Welcome to the Community,
Let's try the steps below,
1. Right click on the Volume Icon and select Sounds.
2. Under Communication Tab, select Do Nothing option under When Windows Detects Communication Activity.
3. Apply the changes, and select OK.
For the brightness,
1. Go to Settings>System>Display, and disable Change Brightness automatically when lighting changes option.
2. Go to Power and Sleep Tab, and click on Additional Power Settings.
3. Click on Change Plan Settings under the current power plan, and select Change Advanced Power Settings.
4. Expand Display, and set the settings to Off for Enable Adaptive Brightness.
5. Click on Apply and select Ok.
Update us how it goes.