7 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 1 of 3

Warranty Didnt extend

2017-02-20, 11:20 AM

Hello!

I have Lenovo Yoga 3 14" has been purchase in Thailand in May 2015,
warranty expired after 10 days. Now I live in Serbia, Novi Sad... How to extend warranty? I can\t buy it from online, not work for me... I did try buy warranty extend 6 month ago, but without success.

Where I can buy warranty in Serbia Novi Sad?

Online support say that I can't renew warranty coz it expired after 10 days! But warranty still
alive. 

Options

154 Posts

11-28-2016

GB

188 Signins

1883 Page Views

• Views: 1883
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Warranty Didnt extend

2017-02-21, 9:33 AM

wrote:

Hello!

I have Lenovo Yoga 3 14" has been purchase in Thailand in May 2015,
warranty expired after 10 days. Now I live in Serbia, Novi Sad... How to extend warranty? I can\t buy it from online, not work for me... I did try buy warranty extend 6 month ago, but without success.

Where I can buy warranty in Serbia Novi Sad?

Online support say that I can't renew warranty coz it expired after 10 days! But warranty still
alive. 

Hi Elbala,

Thanks for posting.

The only way to update or extend the warranty of your unit it's through the Lenovo Website support. If after entering

the serial number in warranty check,  you don't get that option, I am afraid your unit is not entitled to that. 

Be aware that not all the units can extend the warranty.

This is the link where you can check the warranty options for your unit.

Anyway if you are living in Bosnia now, you should check the conditions for International Warranty units, not sure if it would be worthy to update it.

International Warranty Service Terms And Conditions 

Regards.

Options

298 Posts

01-16-2017

GB

118 Signins

4119 Page Views

• Views: 4119
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Warranty Didnt extend

2017-02-21, 9:35 AM

Hi elbala, 

Thanks for posting!

It would be best to contact Lenovo from the country you're currently residing in, use this link to do so. Hopefully they would be able to help you more or atleast point you in the right direction. You should still be able to extend or renew your warranty regardless of whether it has expired in the past. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete