Did you mean: 
Highlighted
novaklaci
Paper Tape
Views: 560
Message 1 of 7

Warranty issue

Hi!

I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 500 and since it was vibriting without any reason and woke up itself they changed the screen. The situation starts here: One screw was replaced badly and it was a bit tilted, but as our main season started I thought it will be OK. After 2 months the body of the laptop separated a bit and the under part a bit cracked above the USB port. I saw that all the screws were falling out of the stuff....
I said it's not a big problem so I brought it back, but before that I checked the laptop, and it turned out that there was a small bump next to the touchpad which was slightly scratched. So I checked the screen and it turned out that there was a scratch too. So I went back to the lenovo service partner, where we could only see the bump from some side angles, and they took the laptop. 
In the afternoon I got an email that they screwed out and back everything so the PC is good now, they won't change anything at all. So I went back and asked them about the situation, and they said that it's my mistake that I must have holded the PC with one hand, so they won't fix the cracked thing, I'm lucky that the motherboard didn't break. When I said that OK, it's not a big issue for me, because after screwing the laptop, I can't really see the crack, but I'd like the screen to be fixed she said that I can't prove that they assambled the laptop incorrectly, when I said that her college saw that the screw was tilted she said do I have a photo about that because if I don't then I can't prove it and now since the machine is assambled together there is no way I can proove it...

Is there any way to contact the European service center of Lenovo? I would like to report them this issue, but I can't find any email address, and the other Hungarian service partners said that they unfortunately can't help me with this either...  

I don't like customer protection authorities so I want to solve this issue an other way... 

Thank you for your support...

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 547
Message 2 of 7

Re: Warranty issue

Welcome to the Community

E-mail support isn't available in Hungary for Ideapad Yoga 500
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/hu/en/emailwithservice

Change the product to confirm.

The support phone number can be found here
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/hu/en/supportphonelist

Again, change the product.

x220 • Gobi 2000 3g | hdd, msata ssd, wwan, wifi, gps -- unique hand-made config
ThinkPad 25 Special Anniversary Edition. #retro. Signed by D.Hill
T470p | X1 Carbon Gen3 | Miix 2 10" | Yoga Tablet 2-1050F (Android) + BT Keyboard
ThinkPad Stack • 2.4/5 Wireless Router, HDD 1 TB, BT Speaker, Power Bank, Mobile Projector

Do it well, worse becomes itself

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Portugues    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

novaklaci
Paper Tape
Views: 543
Message 3 of 7

Hello, Thank you for your very fast reply.

Unfortunately it says that my product doesn't have email service, the phone is OK. 

But the issue is that I have a problem with lenovos service provider and their decision on not fixing my product, and I think if I call Lenovo UK call center they won't be able to help me with this issueSmiley Frustrated 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 536
Message 4 of 7

Why in UK? The 2nd link above, Support phone in Hungary 36-23-801-729

x220 • Gobi 2000 3g | hdd, msata ssd, wwan, wifi, gps -- unique hand-made config
T470p | X1 Carbon Gen3 | Miix 2 10" | Yoga Tablet 2-1050F (Android) + BT Keyboard
ThinkPad Stack • 2.4/5 Wireless Router, HDD 1 TB, BT Speaker, Power Bank, Mobile Projector

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Portugues    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

novaklaci
Paper Tape
Views: 534
Message 5 of 7

Sorry it wrote an English number for me... 

Unfortunately this partner is only fixing ideapads and stuff like that, thinkpads are different. (and this number is a bit fake, because they only say that please write an email for them and then it beeps outSmiley Happy

The issue is that Lenovo has 10 service partners here. One fixed my laptop, and screwed it, so I called the others and they said they can't really help me, because they don't have anything else than a platform for entering their cases... 

So my question is like if I have problem with one service partner is there a way to contact directly some place in EU for Lenovo (because they don't have an office here in Hungary) 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 524
Message 6 of 7

There is European office in Bratislava (Slovakia)
https://www3.lenovo.com/sk/sk/contact/

Take a look at the country and language index (/sk/sk) in the URL. In case it'll be changed in your browser (due to cookie), change it at the page bottom.

https://www3.lenovo.com/sk/sk/services-warranty/#swIdea

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/contactus/callback

The latter link is a callback form. It might help you.

novaklaci
Paper Tape
Views: 522
Message 7 of 7

You are amazing, thank you I will contact them!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors