cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,326
Message 51 of 88

Re: What's with the Yoga 3 Pro power adapter - it's a USB charger too?

That doesn't sound like a normal capacitor part number. Are there any other identifiers? Can you post some pictures?
←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
Tap that kudos button if I helped ^^
←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
davidmoy
Paper Tape
Views: 2,317
Message 52 of 88

HI,

The Image was orginally posted by ashkadi back on page 4.

Here's his image:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/58486i0242F6267D98D9E6/image-size/original?v=...

Thanks.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,310
Message 53 of 88

I'm uncomfortable posting this since I have no way to verify it, but that might be a 6.8uF 6.3v SMD tantalum.  That's what
"JW" leads me to.  No idea about the "E8".

That might help with the search, but no way I'm claiming it is the right part.  Please verify!!!

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

davidmoy
Paper Tape
Views: 2,303
Message 54 of 88

humm... thanks...
Adrian712
Paper Tape
Views: 2,209
Message 55 of 88

From two separate sources, one being Lenovo's UK distributor Hemini, the other being laptopacadapters.co.uk, I have received two so-called Yoga 3 charging adapters, both of which don't work. They look similar to that which came with the computer, but both say they were manufactured in 2013-12 and both have a label on the bottom stating "For sample Only". Can anybody tell me whether the Yoga 3 adapters were manufactured as far back as 2013 - the original that came with the computer states 2014-07, and explain why they may have the sample sticker on them. I paid good money for both devices and neither work.

jtitman
Punch Card
Views: 2,200
Message 56 of 88

GX20H34904 IS the correct part number for the US Yoga 3 Pro power adapter and cable.

This is the US part number and it's available from Lenovo US. I would hope that Lenovo would be able to us the the US part number to find the correct one for you. It took 5 weeks before they shipped mine. Hard to believe a company the size of Lenovo doesn't stock AC adapters!

jbmoser
Paper Tape
Views: 2,164
Message 57 of 88

At least in the US you get yours shipped. Here in Europe (at least the countries I checked with European plugs) they don't even take your orders for a full 4 months now!!

@Lenovo, when do we get our spare adapters?? What's the point of having one of the lightest ultrabooks if you still always have to carry the power adapter between office and home, too?

jtitman
Punch Card
Views: 2,151
Message 58 of 88

It's a joke for the world's largest manufacturer of PC's!

jrhyatt
Paper Tape
Views: 2,150
Message 59 of 88

Understatement!

What a joke and makes you wonder. I on the other hand do not wonder at all.
I have spent 30 years working in China and just concluded my work there.
This is typical thinking, "the customer has the product, we have our money,
let the sales department deal with them".

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 2,144
Message 60 of 88

@jbmoser wrote:

At least in the US you get yours shipped. Here in Europe (at least the countries I checked with European plugs) they don't even take your orders for a full 4 months now!!

@lenovo, when do we get our spare adapters?? What's the point of having one of the lightest ultrabooks if you still always have to carry the power adapter between office and home, too?

The EU part number is GX20H34897. Delivery time is 1-2 weeks. I see it on sale in the DE and FR shop.lenovo.com.

Hope this helps!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors