cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VancouverMo
Blue Screen Again
Views: 831
Message 1 of 4

Where can I get a replacement power adapter for Yoga 2 11?

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement power adapter for a Lenovo Yoga 2 11? According to the manual, it should be 45W. It appears that neither the original nor any approve substitutes that are listed on the Lenovo site are available for purchase from Lenovo. 

I tried to buy one online but ended up giving my money to an overseas scammer.

There seems to be a facsimile available in the States, but reviews say that it is a fire hazard and wrecks computers. I'd like to buy one that works and is safe.

This is for my grandson's Lenovo Yoga 2, 11 inch. It was manufactured in 2016. He lost the power supply while it was under warranty only a few months after buying it but the family was moving so they thought it would turn up. It never did. He is in  high school (in Toronto) without a laptop, so I would like to help by finding a power cord.

Lenovo lists these models: Adapter, BLACK 45W 3-PIN, Delta ADLX45NDC3A 20V2.25A adapter 36200245 * Adapter, BLACK 45W 3-PIN, Liteon ADLX45NLC3A 20V2.25A adapter 36200246 * Adapter, BLACK 45W 3-PIN, Chicony ADLX45NCC3A 20V2.25A adapter 36200247

Thank you,

VancouverMo

Guru
Views: 825
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where can I get a replacement power adapter for Yoga 2 11?

Have you tried the Lenovo Encompass store?  Please confirm part numbers before buying at either site.

https://lenovo.encompass.com/item/10943267/Lenovo/01FR047/Adlx45ncc3a_20V2.25a_Coo

OR Lenovo directly?

https://www3.lenovo.com/ca/en/Search?text=888014197

Im basing the above by what Lenovo show on the Accsmartfind website.

http://accsmartfind.lenovo.com/products/888014197

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

VancouverMo
Blue Screen Again
Views: 810
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, Green5178! No, I hadn't even heard of the Encompass store. Thank you! I'll give that a try. I was using Lenovo Canada's part replacement section of their website. As the adapter is missing and I don't have a photo of it, it's really hard for me to know if it's the same. Thank you so much!
compmom
What's DOS?
Views: 317
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the information as I also needed an adapter for my Lenovo laptop, however I have an Ideapad and not a Yoga. I do want to caution folks that the encompass site sells the adapter alone without a power cord so if you need both, you will need to order both. Further more, if a substitute part number is provided for the adapter, be aware that the power cord needed may be different from the original power cord that came with your laptop. Unfortunately, from the information provided, it is unclear what type of power cord may be needed as the picture of the adapter on the website does not show the power cord connection so you are left to either guess or call to place your order. In my case, my original adapter had a polarized plug and I thought that I was getting a similar adapter. No so. The adapter that I received, which was listed as a substitute, did not have a polarized plug so the power cord that I had would not work.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors