cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lono
What's DOS?
Views: 1,564
Message 1 of 4

Where is the Fan In-take and Fan Exhaust on the Yoga 910?

I am trying to purchase an aftermarket cooling pad or cooling system for when I use my Yoga 910 for extended hours with multiple screens...it is over heating at the moment (not to the point of failure) but too hot for my comfort levels.

I do not see any vents on the Yoga 910 for either in-take or exhaust but would like to cool it somehow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to be strategic with air flow direction.

Thank you kindly.

-Lono

Guru
Views: 1,520
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where is the Fan In-take and Fan Exhaust on the Yoga 910?

Unlike most laptops, the intake and exhaust are integrated into the watchband hinge. The intake fan are the two middle, and exhaust are the two outer. I'll have them labeled below:

IMG_20170219_154916673.jpg

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Lono
What's DOS?
Views: 1,474
Message 3 of 4

Wow!  That is interesting, I dont think I would have ever found those, thank you so very much for the help!

Im looking for an aftermarket Cooling Pad or device for this lenovo 910.

based on the In-Take and Exhaust location I am finding this increasingly difficult to source.

Do you know of any aftermarket cooling pads that can accomodate this Lenovo 910?

Guru
Views: 1,468
Message 4 of 4

Cooling pads generally cool down the bottom of the laptop. Even though the fans on the Yoga 910 are in the hinge; it still should help a bit. 

Here's one I found: https://www.amazon.com/Cooling-Laptop-Dim-speed-5Levels-Adjustable/dp/B013JQBPUK?th=1

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors