07-30-2019

US

6 Signins

82 Page Views

• Views: 82
  • Message 1 of 2

Which screen to use for Lenovo yoga 710 15ikb 80V5 screen replacement

2019-07-30, 20:48 PM

The original display looks exactly like picture (1). It only has one port for the diplay cable and a black plastic extension (circled in red) for the microphone pcb. 

Many of the screens  advertised to replace it look like picture (2). These are not compatible with my laptop becuase mine does not have an extra digitizer board or the two ribbon cables that attach to it.

Two options that I am considering are screen (3) and (4). (3 ) is (2) but rewired to be compatible with my laptop. (4)  does not have the two ribbon cable but is missing a bezel extension (circled in red) where the microphone pcb board is usually attached. I would like to purchase (4)  but I am concerned about the missing bezel extension. 

Any reply is appreciated.

Options

379 Posts

11-04-2019

PH

114 Signins

4667 Page Views

• Views: 4667
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Which screen to use for Lenovo yoga 710 15ikb 80V5 screen replacement

2019-12-18, 19:23 PM

HI ,

Sorry for the late reply as we just joined the boards, but if you are still having the same issue please let us know.

Regards

Jeremy

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete