Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pixelcat
Paper Tape
Views: 1,517
Message 1 of 6

Win 10 - Yoga 3 Pro Lenovo Battery Gauge disappears

My Lenovo battery gauge / indicator disappears. I'm on Windows 10. If I right-click the taskbar and remove then re-add it, it comes back. And by disappear I mean it goes invisible but the space it takes up is still on the taskbar. Has anyone else run into this and found a fix? I'm using version 1.0.23.0 of the Lenovo Battery Gauge. I've reinstalled it. I've tried prior version. Nothing seems to fix it.

Drakis
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,384
Message 2 of 6

Re: Win 10 - Yoga 3 Pro Lenovo Battery Gauge disappears

I have the same issue on my ThinkPad S540 with Windows 10. In my case the icon will reappear when right-clicking on the spot where the gauge is supposed to be.

pixelcat
Paper Tape
Views: 1,363
Message 3 of 6

Has anyone else run into this and found the cause and a fix? It's odd, if I turn on the battery meter, it shows up. Later, if I look down, it has disappeared. The some time later it comes back. If I reboot with it enabled, it's almost always invisible (taking up space but not visible). Later on it just shows up. I've not been able to figure out any pattern.

pixelcat
Paper Tape
Views: 1,360
Message 4 of 6

Other observations:

I have Lenovo Quick Optimizer enabled also. Sometimes it disappears, too. Although not nearly as often as the Lenovo Battery Gauge.

If the Battery Gauge is missing, I can right click on the task bar and either lock or unlock it and the gauge comes back.

pixelcat
Paper Tape
Views: 1,268
Message 5 of 6

I'm still running into this problem. It's beyond frustrating. I'm now running 1.0.30.0. Is anyone still experiencing this? If I have auto-hide enabled for my task bar (which I prefer) my battery gauge / meter doesn't stay visible. The space for it is always there. And every so often it decides to become visible. Most of the time it is not.

Drakis
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,252
Message 6 of 6

Yes pixelcat, I reported the problem in this thread in January and I'm still experiencing the problem. However, I don't know which version of the Lenovo Battery Gauge I have, because I haven't been able to find a version number.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors