Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tamutus
Paper Tape
Views: 708
Message 1 of 2

Y2P: Two Finger Scrolling Doesn't Stop After Lifting One Finger

I just upgraded my Yoga 2 Pro to windows 10 and my touchpad was acting crazy--for example, I could only get a window to scroll when it was out of focus.  I tried reinstalling my touchpad drivers, and it took about 5 attempts to get it working at a basic functionality.  However, this process caused an egregious change to basic scrolling behavior.  When I used to scroll with two fingers, I could stop scrolling by lifting one finger, and my mouse would return to being a cursor.  Now, when I lift one finger, it continues to scroll, and it will only stop scrolling once I lift the second finger.  So if I'm moving my cursor around, and I drop a finger down for just a brief moment, I won't stop scrolling until I completely remove my hand from the touchpad.

I tried reinstalling the driver, I tried installing the Lenovo Windows 10 touchpad driver,

(64-bit)

naumb
What's DOS?
Views: 569
Message 2 of 2

Re: Y2P: Two Finger Scrolling Doesn't Stop After Lifting One Finger

I have the exact same issue and I've played with every single setting but still no solution. Were you able to find a solution? Or have you still been using it that way for the past three months?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors