Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tamutus
Paper Tape
Views: 606
Message 1 of 2

Y2P: Two Finger Scrolling Doesn't Stop After Lifting One Finger

I just upgraded my Yoga 2 Pro to windows 10 and my touchpad was acting crazy--for example, I could only get a window to scroll when it was out of focus.  I tried reinstalling my touchpad drivers, and it took about 5 attempts to get it working at a basic functionality.  However, this process caused an egregious change to basic scrolling behavior.  When I used to scroll with two fingers, I could stop scrolling by lifting one finger, and my mouse would return to being a cursor.  Now, when I lift one finger, it continues to scroll, and it will only stop scrolling once I lift the second finger.  So if I'm moving my cursor around, and I drop a finger down for just a brief moment, I won't stop scrolling until I completely remove my hand from the touchpad.

I tried reinstalling the driver, I tried installing the Lenovo Windows 10 touchpad driver,

(64-bit)

naumb
What's DOS?
Views: 468
Message 2 of 2

Re: Y2P: Two Finger Scrolling Doesn't Stop After Lifting One Finger

I have the exact same issue and I've played with every single setting but still no solution. Were you able to find a solution? Or have you still been using it that way for the past three months?

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors