Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeachCAM
Paper Tape
Views: 405
Message 1 of 3

YOGA 2.13 20344 will not power on.

A while back I had wireless mouse plug in the right hand USB hub. While in my laptop bag, the plastic piece broke off and the prongs were bent. Since then that hub has not worked. Yesterday I went to plug in my Yoga and accidentally tried to insert it into the same USB hub. Now the laptop will not power on. The charge light is light when plugged in, but it will not power on with or without being plugged in. The light on the power button comes on for about 4 seconds than shuts off. No sounds from the laptop or lights on the keyboard during that time. It is out of warranty by almost a year. Any suggestions? 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 394
Message 2 of 3

Re: YOGA 2.13 20344 will not power on.

Hello and welcome,

Have you straightened the pins and made sure they're not touching each other or the socket surround?  This is typical of a power short.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

BeachCAM
Paper Tape
Views: 382
Message 3 of 3

Re: YOGA 2.13 20344 will not power on.

I did, but they are still very twisted. It still does the same thing. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors