Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AHSISM
Paper Tape
Views: 2,101
Message 1 of 4

YOGA 510 TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING

HI.

I BOUGHT YOGA 510-14ISK ON 26 FEB 2017. I FORGOT MY LOGIN PASSWORD SO REINSTALLED THE WINDOWS (WINDOWS 10) AFTER THAT THE TOUCH SCREEN IS NOT WORKING AT ALL. I TRIED ALL UPDATES AND DIFFERENT DRIVERS. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT DRIVER IS FOR TOUCH SCREEN IN DEVICE MANAGER.

ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS?

THANKS

AHSAN.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 2,046
Message 2 of 4

Re: YOGA 510 TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING

Hi Ahsism,

Welcome to the Community, nice to have you here.

I would recommend that you update the chipset driver, video card driver and USB drivers from support.lenovo.com. Please use the serial number of your laptop to be able to get the appropriate drivers.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
AHSISM
Paper Tape
Views: 2,044
Message 3 of 4

I did update those drivers but still not working.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 2,041
Message 4 of 4

Hi,  

I this case I would recommend that you do a factory reset using Onekey Recovery.

Here's a guide on how to use OneKey Recovery :  https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht077084

Note : this will reset the system to factory defaults and delete all files 

If you did a clean install of Windows 10 and deleted the OneKey Recovery Partition then you would need to get a copy of the systems Recovery Media. Please get in touch with Lenovo Warranty Support in your region.

Cheers,  

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors