Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonu33
Paper Tape
Views: 227
Message 1 of 1

YOGA 520 Display Touch Problem

Dear Team,

After  2 day of usage i found that touch screen is not responding. i had complaint on croma on 3rd june 2018 and  their responded me that lenova team is going to help me on that and their put a mail on 3rd june itself on "consumerts@lenovo.com" and after two day i had given a call on  help line no 18004197555  and thier assist me on the same day through remote access and their told me its a software error we ar going to solve this and if the same thing raise we are going to replace the LAPTOP  and after that display  touch get start working normally and after 10 day the same issue raised once again on 13 june 2018 and then once again i conntact to help line no and their aisst me and told we are going to diagnosis system and after that their once again troubleshoot the laptop and give me instruction to backup my data so their can format the system and after that ther do the samething and once again display touch get working normally now today same issued  on 16 june 2018 raised and touch is not working so what should i do and i want to know about the policy if the same issuse raised 2 or 3 time  with in 19 day so what should i do and i want proper SOLUTION  on my  issuse and At that time while taking a laptop croma person  as told me clearly lenovo as a replachment policy  within 7 day if some issuse raised their going to replace the laptop is TRUE OR NOT 

KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE ISSUE 

LAPTOP DETAILS : LENOVO YOGA 520 

BOUGHT ON :- 29 MAY 2018

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors