11-01-2017 09:15 AM
Recently, I did a cleansing of my laptop to make it faster but somehow when I put it in hibernation (which I usually do) it gets stuck in a loop (black screen with the lenovo logo).
There is nothing wrong with the laptop. When I turn it off and on again using the power button, the laptop starts normally but without the work I had saved when I put it in hibernation mode.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
12-15-2017 01:17 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Try to run an LSC scan, see if this is able to find any issues for you:
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.(Will work on Win10)
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.