cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_kaze
What's DOS?
Views: 282
Message 1 of 1

(YOGA 710) Combo Jack Questions on External Mic with External Speaker.

Hey, 

I have a YOGA 710 and I recently bought an external mic due the genius placement of the built in mic and because I started playing games with my friends recently. I got a Y-splitter along the mic and was told by the seller that I needed to select the MIC-IN option in the Realtek Audio Manager to use the mic. I did that and the mic works through the splitter but my external speaker won't work and sound is playing through the built in speaker. If I select the other option in the Audio Manager (headset/headphones) the speaker works but the mic won't. I just can't seem to get both to work at the same time. 

I tested the splitter with my phone and everything was working fine. I googled this and I saw some posts saying that the audio card in the motherboard might not support the Y-splitter that allows me to use both mic and speakers together. So I'm here asking if there is anyone with a similar problem. I'm currently using the MIC-IN option with my wireless headset until I can solve this issue.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors