Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frigazzz
Punch Card
Views: 199
Message 1 of 3

YOGA 72013IKB PEN and WIFI problem

Hi,

My ideapad lenovo yoga 720(13 inches) had wifi problems and a "pen writing" dead zone when I used to write with my palm down. After talking with lenovo support, I ve decided to send it to repair.

Days passed and I ve kept checking the repair board seeing messages as " looking for parts" then " repairing" and at the end "repair completed see notes" . But repair notes said " Verified orderly functioning. Taken functional tests for the device. "

Now I am worried that they didn't repair my laptop. So I was asking myself "what did the message looking for parts meant"? Hope to hear somebody who had/ is in my same situation. Here's a video with the main problem.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 155
Message 2 of 3

Re: YOGA 72013IKB PEN and WIFI problem

There was a problem with uploading the video but considering that you have already shipped your system back to service, we don't have much things to offer. Just take some time and wait for a bit more. I'm sure that you will get a respond soon

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Frigazzz
Punch Card
Views: 70
Message 3 of 3

Re: YOGA 72013IKB PEN and WIFI problem

I received the PC. They didn't repair it because they marked it as "working unit". I am mad of this. Palm rejection is not working correctly or pheraps is the entire Display Digitizer. The funny thing is that I ve send it with a "tempered glass attached". I knew that if a repair centre has to deal with tempered glass "They will always peel it off" before starting to work on it. Well It is still there, that states the quality of the whole operation. Should had bought something else. Here I attach the video (italian "dubbing" sorry).

https://youtu.be/-y47lqillhY

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors